Mobile gaming is the most popular form of gaming in the world overtaking both console and PC gaming. It has become increasingly popular due to its convenience, portability, and affordability, as well as the widespread availability of powerful mobile devices. Mobile games range from simple casual games like Candy Crush, to sophisticated online multiplayer games like PUBG Mobile
A mobile game, or smartphone game, is a video game that is typically played on a mobile phone. The term also refers to all games that are played on any portable device, including from mobile phone (feature phone or smartphone), tablet, PDA to handheld game console, portable media player or graphing calculator, with and without network availability. The earliest known game on a mobile phone was a Tetris variant on the Hagenuk MT-2000 device from 1994. In 1997, Nokia launched Snake. Snake, which was pre-installed in most mobile devices manufactured by Nokia
Market Research Future (MRFR) expects considerable gains for the mobile gaming market 2020, which is set to race ahead at a tremendous rate between 2022 and 2030
The Mobile Gaming Market Growth is expected to reach USD 248.4 billion with 13.60% CAGR by the year 2030.
Primary Drivers and Main Restraints
One of the latest news in the mobile gaming market is the partnership between Paytm First Games and Alibaba’s Daraz in May 2020, following which a gaming app called Daraz First Games is ready to be launched in Bangladesh. More and more market contenders are working on leveraging the fast-growing mobile gaming industry, with product launches in developing regions with untapped potential.
Download Research Sample with Industry Insights – https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6313
Since its inception in the 90s, the mobile gaming industry has witnessed multiple technological innovations and is at present, a multibillion entity that is rapidly expanding on the back of smartphone users around the world. With more than 4 billion mobile users worldwide and the developments in wireless technologies, smartphone operating systems have emerged as a significant frontier of digital mobile gaming. 5G technology, cloud gaming, and augmented and virtual reality technology are the latest mobile gaming market trends that can lead to better business prospects.
Widening use of tablets and smartphones has made internet a household commodity, giving rise to a lucrative opportunity for game developers and players in the mobile gaming market. The key revenue model followed by the app and game developers is the gains from game purchases and advertisements. Also, wearable devices including Emotiv Insight, starVR, Microsoft HoloLens and HTC Vive with augmented and virtual reality technology to enhance the gaming experience also induces market growth worldwide.
- The mobile gaming industry broadly covers segments like type, device, and platform.
- The types of mobile gaming solutions are strategy & brain, action/adventure, sport and role-playing games, casino, and more.
- Devices on which mobile games are players include smartphones, PDAs, tablets, and others
- The platform-wise segments considered in the report are iOS, Windows as well as Android.
- North America, APAC or Asia Pacific, Europe, and RoW or the rest of the world are the primary markets for mobile gaming. The mobile gaming market size across these regions has been carefully studied to offer an enhanced understanding of the future prospects and growth opportunities.
- North America is projected to provide the highest growth opportunities to the players in the years ahead, given the high popularity of e-sports, significant number of smartphone users and the sharp internet penetration. The United States (US) is the most profitable market for mobile gaming in the region, expanding faster than any other country across the globe. The country holds some of the most renowned gaming companies, like Google LLC (Google), Microsoft, Sony Corp. (Sony), Nintendo and Apple Inc. (Apple), to name a few. These companies are increasingly investing in the AR technology to enhance the gaming experience and attract more gamers, which ultimately leads to substantial gains for the regional market.
- APAC can emerge as the dark horse in the mobile gaming industry and can achieve a high growth rate in the following years. The rising consumption of tablets, smartphones, and various smart devices in India, South Korea and China, ensure smooth progress for the regional market. The increasing prevalence of digitalization and the rising uptake of cloud-based services has enhanced the multi-player experience and also boosted the growth of the mobile gaming market in the region. India offers a high growth potential to the players, given the expanding population of mobile gamers. For instance, in a space of few months in 2020, Ludo King became one of the top ranking mobile games in India. It is infused with features such as multiplayer support as well as diverse themes that attract the young population.
Get Complete Report Details!! https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mobile-gaming-market-6313
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.