Yes, varicocele can cause male infertility. Varicocele is a condition in which there is an enlargement of the nostrils of the testicle, which slows the blood flow and increases the heat in the testicle. This can lead to decreased sperm production and poor sperm quality, which in turn can lead to infertility.
Usually this does not cause any serious problems, but they do have an effect on the male vagina. This happens when there is a defect in the valve that is pumping the blood and due to the defect, there is some swelling or inflammation of the auditory canals. According to the best IVF Center in delhi, this problem usually occurs between the age of 15 to 40 years. Appears in men of the age group of 10 years. Varicose veins have valves that lead blood from the scrotum and testicles to the heart. When these valves stop working, the blood appears to be jammed at one place, due to which the veins around the testes in the scrotum start to swell and varicoceles can occur. Semen is difficult to produce in men affected by varicocele and its quality may also decrease. After the treatment of this disease, many patients get relief from pain and semen is formed.
Varicocele can affect male fertility in several ways:
- Reduction in the number of sperm:- Varicocele is the main reason for the decrease in the number of sperms or the lack of truth in the semen. The decrease in the number of sperm occurs because of the heat produced in the endoc due to increased intoxication in the testicles. having too many sperms damages the sutter
- Poor Sperm Exposure:- Varicocele can also cause poor sperm visibility, or the ability of the sperm to be properly exposed. This can make it difficult for the sperm to checkpoint and fertilize the egg.
- Abnormal sperm morphology:- Varicoceles can also cause abnormal sperm morphology, or the shape and size of sperm. Abnormal sperm are not able to fertilize eggs, even though they are able to reach them.
- Testicular Hydroxy:- Varicocele Testicular Hydroxy or veiling of the scrotum can lead to oxygen supply. It can cause the problem of virilization and it causes oxidative stress which damages the DNA of sperm. and lowers sperm count and quality.
We will understand what could be the reasons for having varicocele through IVF Center in delhi.
Treatment of varicocele
Healthy diet plays a big role in the treatment of varicocele IVF Center delhi believes that a diet rich in antioxidants is very effective in preventing varicocele and increasing fertility. You can treat your varicocele problem with the help of following very diet
- You can consume blueberries regularly.
- You can eat peas. It gives me relief from varicocele.
- Symptoms of varicocele also work by eating bananas.
- Oats are full of nutrients. If you want to get relief from varicocele disease, then you can take oats for breakfast.
- You can eat dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is of great benefit to me in the treatment of varicocele.
- Varicocele can also be treated by surgery.
Even after doing all the treatments given above, if your varicocele disease is not cured and you are facing the problem of infertility due to this disease, then you need IVF treatment. This treatment is a high-tech treatment through which By treating your infertility, your dream of becoming a father is fulfilled. If you want to do your treatment with the help of IVF, then you need to choose the right Center for IVF. You can consult and start your treatment. Along with taking this offer, you should also look at your financial status because the cost of IVF in Delhi NCR varies greatly, so you need to choose the right IVF Center in delhi. Ask them about IVF cost in Delhi and get your treatment done as soon as possible