Introduction: Windows is one of the most popular operating systems in the world, used by millions of people on their personal computers and laptops. Whether you’re a new user or a long-time fan, there are always new things to learn and discover about Windows. In this guide, we’ll explore some of the best tips, tricks, and hidden features of Windows that can help you get the most out of your device.
Microsoft is a profoundly presumed brand in the PC world. Microsoft has many Operating Systems and presently again Microsoft will deliver another Version of the Operating System called Microsoft WINDOWS 12 we as a whole love to think about Microsoft Windows 12 Release Date, Features, Updates, and Concepts.
- Customize Your Start Menu: The Start menu is the gateway to your Windows device, and you can customize it to make it work best for you. To do this, right-click on the Start menu button, select “Settings,” and then “Personalization.” From there, you can change the size of the Start menu, add or remove tiles, and even change the color scheme.
- Snap Windows into Place: If you’re working on multiple tasks at once, you can use Windows snap feature to quickly arrange your windows side-by-side. Simply click and drag a window to the left or right edge of your screen, and it will automatically snap into place. This can be a great way to stay organized and boost productivity.
- Use Keyboard Shortcuts: Windows is packed with keyboard shortcuts that can save you time and effort. For example, pressing Windows Key + L will quickly lock your device, while Windows Key + D will minimize all open windows and take you to the desktop. You can find a full list of Windows keyboard shortcuts on the Microsoft website.
- Take Advantage of Virtual Desktops: Virtual desktops are a great way to keep your work organized and separate. With Windows 10, you can create multiple virtual desktops and switch between them with ease. Simply click the “Task View” button on your taskbar, and then select “New Desktop” to create a new virtual desktop.
- Use Cortana to Boost Productivity: Cortana is Windows’ built-in digital assistant, and she can help you stay organized and get things done. You can use Cortana to set reminders, search the web, and even control your smart home devices. To access Cortana, simply click the search bar on your taskbar and start typing.
To think about, we should begin with the essential meaning of programming and furthermore about Microsoft Windows 12 Release Date, Features, Updates, and Concepts.
Conclusion: Windows is a powerful operating system with a wealth of features and capabilities. By taking advantage of these tips, tricks, and hidden features, you can get the most out of your device and boost your productivity. Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced user, there’s always something new to learn about Windows.